Music Store Free Paintings Portfolio

Friday, August 21, 2015

No, I Didn't Switch to Painting with My Left Foot



Since launching my Patreon, I've become friends with the people that work there. One of the employees, Taryn, does a livestream show with the company. On a recent episode they played Pictionary and she had to draw a unicorn while viewers guessed what she was depicting. I very much made fun of her about the results [see below] and then she very much got the last laugh because she requested a painting recreation of her drawing and now this mess can be considered a representation of my work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

way to scam people out of money to support your failure as an "artist" you constantly menstruating cunt rag

Anonymous said...

Well said,cant believe how the internet has created complete untalented nobodies shoving themselves down our throats.