Music Store Free Paintings Portfolio

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Hairy Carbs or Hairy Cartilage



this is a bearded ear. yes, you are seeing and reading correctly. the best part is what the requester said about it. i emailed him (three years after he first requested because that's how long the wait list is now) and asked my usual questions like 1) do you still exist? and 2) do you still want what you originally requested? he said this:
Hi, thanks for getting back to me, I knew you would! Three years ago I asked you for "bread hair", because it's the name of a song by They Might Be Giants and because I wasn't sure how a person would even paint that idea.

But now I've matured, and I can tell you what I really want a painting of. Please draw me a bearded ear.
so bread hair is immature and bearded ear is mature. ok cool.

No comments: