Music Store Free Paintings Portfolio

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Four (or 25) Years in the Making



over four years ago, i had this odd mystery. done reading that? ok well she just recently emailed me saying
Hi, I just saw your post. If you wrote to me , I didn't receive it. I wrote to thank you for the painting - apparently you didn't receive that either. I am the person in the picture, and the one who requested the painting.
whoa! so i wrote back
I'm sorry our emails got crossed! I ended up giving your painting to someone else. But I can totally paint you another one! How about that?? Or did you want a different subject. Either is good with me, just let me know :)
so this is the second version of that painting, mailed to the original requester who confirmed she is, in fact, the subject of the photo! and that it was taken in 1989, 25 years ago. crazy stuff happens when you keep a project going for over 7 years.

No comments: