Music Store Free Paintings Portfolio

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Wings for Shoveling, Not Flying



if you don't follow me on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram, allow me to fill you in on a recent thing about me. this hockey season i made the team for the Pittsburgh Penguins Ice Crew! we shovel the ice and cheer in the stands for all the home games. one of my new teammates asked me for a painting and let me pick the subject. of course i painted the awesome shoveling penguin! i'm actually surprised they altered the branding for this. yes, this is the officially sanctioned Ice Crew logo. now i'm trying to picture what else this guy could hold. haha and i juuuust remembered that beer is (unofficially) one of those things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whats up drunk bitch,got your rocks off on Friday night?.Tinder Date whore.How many STDs you got?